Introducing IBL SmarterConference Package
REDEFINING CONFERENCES IN THE AGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
IBL STUDIOS helps high-scale conference organizers and event planners create superb video content experiences as well as extremely usable online/mobile networks.
IBL SmarterConference is the ultimate social media marketing service for conferences, seminars or corporate event organizers.
We have merged these three industries: video production, web development and social marketing.
IBL SmarterConference turns the traditional conference industry into a vibrant business using the most advanced social media and content marketing techniques.
Basically, we redefine each conference, summit and business event implementing highly creative and detail oriented communication strategies.
We develop fully customized web technology and social marketing solutions in order to multiply your conference:
- Fundraising and sponsors
- Reach and audience
- Media impact
IBL SmarterConference is the result of ten years providing video, web and marketing services to business event planners.
Now it's time to capture that event, share it with a broader audience, and leverage it for future marketing and public relations.
With our unbeatable prices, you won’t be able to find this level of experience and attention to detail with any other production company.
2012 / 2011 - Some of conferences, seminars and events we have produced:
- Wayra Day in Miami, December 10 - 12, in Miami
- Telefonica Foundation events in December in Madrid, Spain
- Spain's U.S. Chamber of Commerce annual gala, in New York, December 4, 2012
- Law Forum of U.S. and Spain's firms in New York, December 4, 2012
- American Bible Society events in New York and New Jersey, October and November 2012
- American Bible Society - The influence of the Hispanics in the U.S., October 2012
- Red Innova in New York, November 8 - 9, 2012
- United Fashion of Colors Gala in New York, October 17, 2012
- BizBash Fest Show in the Javits Center, in New York, October 24 - 25, 2012
- Great Match / Wines from Spain event in New York, October 24, 2012
- Friends of Talents Program of Fundacion Telefónica, September - October and November 2012 in Madrid, Spain
- Red.es Santander Telecomunnications Conference, September, 2012 in Santander, Spain
- NAB Show in Las Vegas, April 15 - 19 April, 2012.
Selected footage of conferences and product launching for U.S. and European clients
- Baker & McEnzie European Partners Meeting. In Madrid, April 16 - 20, 2012.
- Sgae / Instituto Autor. Intellectual Property course in Sevilla, April 2012
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. Intellectual Property Master opening, March 2012
- Red.es. Launching of a software innovation center in Albacete, Spain, March 30, 2012.
- Telefonica Foundation: March and April events in Madrid, Spain, 2012.
- Universidad of Navarra. Road Show featuring the new Museum of Universidad of Navarra. In Madrid, Feb 15, 2012, Museo del Prado. In Barcelona, Feb 23, 2012.
- Universidad of Navarra: The Museum video series. The Opening and behind the scenes videos. (Watch all videos)
- Telefónica Foundation: Digital Identity Think Tank series, Madrid, February 2012
- Dircom: Michael Amigot's Q&A session with Spain's main PR managers. Madrid, February 2012
- Telefónica: Presentación del informe "La sociedad de la información". In Madrid, January 2012
- Smart Cities solution presentation in Barcelona, Spain, December 2011.
- Business Man of the Year Gala in The Pierre Hotel, in New York, December 2011, organized by The Spain U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- El Valor Económico del Español Conference. Live Broadcast at Instituto Cervantes of New York, December 2011. Event funded by Telefónica U.S.
- Club of Madrid two-days conference and special gala honoring President Cliton. New York, November 2011 (See pictures) (Watch Video)
- Social Media Heroes Series presentation Fundación Telefónica. Madrid, September, October & November 2011
- Movistar's new sales and marketing strategy. Madrid, November 2011
- Ability Awards Presentation. Madrid, October 2011
- Goya Foods Gala / Spain U.S. Chamber of Commerce in New York, October 2011
- VI Congreso Educared / Fundación Telefónica. Madrid, October 2011 (See pictures)
- Ferrán Adriá & Telefónica Press Conference. Madrid, September 2011
- Liber International Book Trade Show, Madrid, October 2011
- IMN - Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing Forum, New York City, June 1-2, 2011 (See pictures)
- Interviews to Chuck Mitchell and Bart Van Ark, from The Conference Board, New York City, June 3, 2011
- Book Expo America 2011, May 22-24, New York City
- XIX Jornadas de Bibliotecas / Fundación Germán Sánchez Ruipérez, Salamanca (Spain), June 2-3, 2011
- Debate on the Morality of Public Debt. Union League, New York
- Steven Johnson (Outside-In) conference in Madrid, May 25, 2011 / Fundación Telefónica
- Discussion: "Spanish-Portuguese: Iberian Talks Beyond Borders". New York.
- Interview: "Reading and conversation with Ana María Mature". New York
- Meet The Leaders in Gabarron Foundation. New York.
- Telefonica Global Ideas Annual Meeting in Miami.
- Diccionario del cine iberoamericano presentation in Madrid.
- Search Marketing Expo - West 2011: San Jose, March 8-10, 2011
- Clay Shirlky "Cognitive Surplus" conference in Madrid.
- David McCandless conference in Madrid.
- Pekka Himanen's seminar in Madrid.
- David Kirkpatick's seminar in Madrid.
- Josh Bernoff's conference in Madrid.
- Fundación Telefonica conferences in December 2010, January 2011 and February 2011
- SGAE, Fundacion Autor and Instituto Autor seminars and conferences.
- Liber 2011 Pre-Season
- SGAE in Columbia Law School
- Search Marketing Expo video announcement
- New York Marathon for Telefonica
- Mario Vargas Llosa presentation in New York's Instituto Cervantes
- Centesiumus Annus Pro Pontifice in Washignton D.C.
- The 2010 Fall Leadership Seminar of Lumen Institute in Manhattan
- Carlton Cuse -producer of Lost- presentation
- Liber Book Expo in Barcelona
- Video Games Week in Madrid
- Noche en Blanco in Madrid
- International Peace Day
- Book Expo America (New York City)
- Spain Business Forum in the New York's Waldorf Astoria
- Philip Petit in the Princeton Club of New York
- Fernando Savater rond-table in the Soho´s NYPL
- Study in Spain seminar and conference in the NYU (New York University)
- Opera Concert in New York St. Patrick's Cathedral with Veronica Villarroel
- New York Public Library Isabel La Católica Award ceremony
- Nueva Gramatica presentation in New York's Cervantes Amster Yard place
- PEN Literature Festival (New York)
- Steve Forbes conference in the New York's Harvard Club
- Ole Imports Summit in the Michelangelo hotel, in New York
- Comunicarte Jornadas in Madrid, Spain
- Ruth Towse and Enrigue Baron conference in Madrid, Spain
- Fundación Germán Sánchez Ruiperez in Salamanca, Spain
- Inés Temes presentation in the Madrid's Calderon Teather
- Colegio de Registradores: Four-days conference for the new Registradores
To know more contact us here.