Are you a website owner interested in improving conversion rates and generating more sales leads or sign-ups?
At IBLNY we have created a ead generation package program. The goal is to persuade visitors to contact you, to nurture those prospects and convert them into new business.
An efficient website builds credibility, delivers useful content, and motivates visitors to take action. As a result of it, you ignite your lead generation process.
As your social media marketing consultant, we have designed a program to capture qualified leads. It follows these ideas:
1) Build credibility with website visitors and earn their trust. Create a positive feeling that reassures the visitor he has come to the right place. Initial impressions have a lasting impact known as the "halo effect".
2) Respond to inquiries quickly. It builds confidence and trust and it's the best way to capture a lead before they change their mind or find another vendor.
3) Provide succinct descriptions of your services. Develop a FAQ with the answers to your customers common questions. Promote the emotional benefits of your solution.
4) Be a resource for visitors who gather information during its research phase. Prospect evaluates your company relative to your competitors. Tell him what he needs to know. Offer how-to-videos. Capture its contact by encouraging him to sign-up for a newsletter or register for an event or webinar. Highlight content like success stories and case studies, checklists and guides. Provide him reassurance and help him feel good about making its decision.
5) Address the pricing question so both parties can avoid wasting time and energy. Prospects need to know if your offerings are within their budget and your company is a viable option. However, they don't expect to see a final price.
6) Include phtotos of key staff member on the "About Us" section to give your company a human face. Consider a short video with a message from the CEO welcoming visitors to explore your business.
7) Make it easy to contact you. Phone numbers and contact information should be prominent on every page (at least in the footer).
8) Call-to-action. Whether it's a "contact us for a free consultation", "tell a friend", "sign-up for a newsletter", it should be an obvious call-to-action. Actions must be linked with benefict for the user.
9) Every element on your page must be essential. Each non-essential word, image, button and graphic adds visual noise and competes for attention. Therefore minimize elements that detract from the action steps. A clear hierarchy helps visitors focus on the most important things.
10) Require only the contact information you need to respond and don't ask for much more. Ask if they prefer a phone or email reply. Send an auto-reply message acknowledging receipt of every inquiry. Periodically test your forms.
Now, let us help you to implement this program. Contact Us!